Thinking of a career as a hairstylist? Have a look below to see if you qualify for our school. If you’d like clarification, or you have questions about our application process, just give us a call. A Bruno’s Schools of Hair Design representative will be delighted to answer any questions you have, and to supply you with whatever forms you might need.
- Proof of grade 12 education required
- An applicant who does not have proof of education, who is 19 year of age or over and has been out of school one year or longer must be prepared to pass an equivalency test. Any applicant with foreign educational documents must provide these documents to us so that we may have them converted to Ontario equivalency
- Social Insurance Number or Student Visa Number and photo I.D.
- Proof of permanent residency or citizenship
- Deposits are not refundable after five days unless your application is rejected by the school
Student Financing Available
Bruno’s offers flexible payment options to help you meet tuition costs. Give us a call
and let’s talk about your enrollment today.